Manitowoc Cranes recently announced the NEW Grove GMK4090 all-terrain crane.
The 100 USt (90 t) capacity crane was designed with customer-focused features, reliability, and performance that provides quick return on your investment. The GMK4090 is the strongest taxi crane in its class.
The GMK4090 features a maximum counterweight of 20.2 USt (18,3 t) to match the load charts of its successful predecessor, the GMK4100B.
Some of the outstanding features of the GMK4090 include:
- Best-in-class taxi load charts with optimal boom and jib combinations.
- MAXbase variable outrigger setting (5 positions).
- Compact design – compact carrier with 8.36 ft (2.55 m) width, compact overall length and minimum tailswing for easy jobsite access and flexibility.
- Six-section MEGAFORM boom – 167 ft (51 m) boom with TWIN-LOCK pinning system.
- Fuel saving technology – single engine design.
- Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – Offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays, ergonomic controls, a jog dial for easier navigation and data input, and parts commonality across Grove, Manitowoc and Potain product lines enhancing operator familiarization and serviceability.
Call Shawmut’s Sales Department for more information.